Backoffice Client Support Specialist - Average $1100
Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Colombia, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Egypt, and the Philippines.
In the Republic of Moldova, a part of Dyninno Group is represented by DataPro, a company specializing in processing, analyzing, and structuring the information of international clients. We use cutting-edge software to streamline our informational flows and to ensure the best performance and quality are delivered.
It’s critical for us to provide the client with the best service and support. We are fascinated with technology and with the job we do every day. We build the business, provide career growth opportunities and nurture a corporate culture that helps our people to develop. We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal. Come and join us!
Due to our client’s business expansion, we are currently looking to fill out the position of Client Support Specialist.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for processing and preparing specialized reports for the needs of internal and external B2B customers and adjusting databases according to their needs.
- Motivating income and performance bonuses (base salary $525 + unlimited bonus starting from $400);
- Work schedule 5/2, from 5PM-2AM, 9PM-6AM;
- Official employment and social benefits;
- International and multicultural experience;
- Engagement with an international group of companies with strong values and inclusive corporate culture;
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals;
- Career growth and development opportunities;
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
- To take care of customers' needs and provide quality service promptly;
- To process incoming client requests (refunds, exchanges, additional services, etc);
- To work closely with the other support and sales teams;
- To research information using multiple resources;
- To route calls to the appropriate resource;
- To work in travel management systems;
- To place clients’ orders in specialized databases;
- To follow up with customers to ensure technical issues are resolved;
- To identify customer needs and help customers use specific features;
- To update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Intermediate level of English (B2-C1);
- Business etiquette and writing knowledge;
- Handling e-mail communication, phone calls, and online platforms;
- Interacting with other departments;
- Availability to work full-time from the office.
Call us: 061 086 830