BackEnd Developer | Monsato
Monsato SA, registered in Moldova in 1997, is looking for programmers to work for a French Customer.
You will be participating in the innovative development of a powerful and ergonomic SaaS service that meets the needs of our users - Luxury Brands like LVMH, L'Oreal, Estée Lauder, Samsung, and Sony!
We offer a Full Time Job position (according to preferences, Remote or from the Office), a Full Social Package, a Good Team, Interesting Work and a Decent Salary (We are ready to analyze according to your expectations!)
Our website: https://www.monsato.md/
- 3+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience with Node.JS and databases (we use MongoDB more often)
- Comfortable with web development
- Good communication skills
- Sensitivity for the user experience
- Conversational English, B1+
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Snowflake / Talend can be an advantage
Responsibilities: As a Back-end Developer, you will:
- Participate in the Development of all Applications
- Actively collaborate with the product team within an Impact Team, independently, to
create new features
- Conceptualize efficient and robust technical solutions
- Develop the technical vision of the product
- Grow the team by sharing your experience and bringing out new ideas
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Professional development opportunities
- Team-buildings abroad
Join our team and become an experienced professional! We offer you the opportunity to improve your career and learn to work with different technologies!
Our recruitment partner is Mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to email@example.com . They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!