B2B Client Happiness Manager (CHM)/ Project Manager
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If we are up for the challenge, we want you to join us. More information about the company: www.index.dev
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
The mission for the CHM is to anticipate and help customers' expectations, questions and complaints with the highest level of courtesy possible.”
- Improve customer satisfaction on a ten-point scale from 7.1 to 9.0 by December 31 2021;
- Increase new business from the current clients by at least 50% compared to 2020 by June 1st 2021;
- Retain 90% of the clients won in 2020, continuously during 2021;
- Keep Net Revenue Retention above 120% and Gross Revenue retention above 70%
- Efficiency, honesty, high standards, and a customer service mentality.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Going extra mile
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Project management experience in IT
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Tracking timesheets, Tracking invoicing (attention to details)
- Tracking the project/team members
- Finding opportunities to Upsell (sales mentality)
- Track and Report own performance and the performance of the teams that will be monitored
- Ensured that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developed a detailed project plan to track progress
- Used appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost
- Measured project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Wrote reports and escalated to management as needed
- Managed the relationship with the client and all team members
- Coordinated internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Positive spirit;
- Love to negotiate;
- Hard working;
- Understand hiring, people;
- Have experience within the software world;
- High Standards;
- Yes! attitude;
WHY to APPLY?
• Work in an international environment;
• Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
• Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
• Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
• Attractive and competitive salary paid on time;
• Bonuses in addition to the salary;
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)
The subject of the email: B2B Client Happiness Manager (CHM) - CV (Your First/Last Name)