Application Development Supervisor | A2C Services
A2C Services are a rapidly growing and dynamic UK company selling refurbished and remanufactured desktops, laptops and monitors worldwide to both wholesale (channel partners) and consumers (e-commerce marketplaces) under the Circular Computing brand.
We are recruiting Application Developers with ‘Microsoft stack’ experience (Azure / DevOps, SQL Server, .Net, C#) to help build a small in-house Application Development Team. The Application Development team will be creating more advanced applications, microservices and automations for our sales, marketing, planning and BI systems that are built using Microsoft .Net and Microsoft Power Platform (Dynamics 365, Power Automate & Power BI).
This is a home-based role / extensive use of Microsoft Teams with excellent career development opportunities.
The job role includes the following activities:
- Help build, develop and supervise a small team of application developers
- Liaise closely with external or internal clients to conduct requirements analysis and problem-solving
- Analyse existing IT systems and business models, create data models and map / document interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Identify options for potential solutions, assess technical and business feasibility and suitability.
- Prepare proposals and highly specified project briefs for modified or replacement systems
- Be a pro-active member of agile development teams, play an active role in helping meet project deadlines and understand the software development lifecycles and roadmap within the business
- Develop application software solutions using Microsoft technologies including Azure, Azure DevOps, .Net, C# and the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Work closely with other internal or external solutions architects, programmers, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Create, supervise and document testing schedules and UAT programmes
- Participate in and support the continuous improvement of all SDLC processes (from systems analysis, sandbox development, UAT, debugging and data migration through to implementation and training)
- Support users by creating documentation, training materials and supporting change control / management
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met
Keep up to date with technical and industry developments.
Experience, qualifications and skills
The candidate should have the following education, qualifications and experience:
- 2 years’ experience of managing a small team of application developers
- Business / systems analysis and relational database design skills.
- Experience building ‘Microsoft Stack’ applications using Microsoft .Net, C# integrated into Microsoft 365 applications such as SharePoint and Teams
- Knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps or other source control tools.
- Experience with front end web application frameworks (such as Vue.js, React, Angular).
- Experience with Azure DevOps for CI/CD
- Experience with SQL Server administration / development skills (SQL Analysis Services, SSRS, SSIS etc).
- Preferably with one or more related Microsoft exams or certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
- Experience with other relevant frameworks / languages (eg Entity Framework, .Net, C#, Laravel, PHP)
- Experience with configuration and implementation of SharePoint's application services framework
- Highly organised individual with excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills to build a manage a highly-productive application development team
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Personable team player with ‘can-do attitude’ and ability to plan and work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Good customer facing, interpersonal and interview skills with excellent written and verbal communication
What we offer:
- Remote Work
- Flexible working hours
- Salary: We offer a competitive market-related salary
- Holidays: We offer 28 vacation days
- People: We have a broad team all with exceptional stories to tell, and knowledge and understanding to bring to the table. From technical staff to directors, we value our staff with the utmost importance, which is why we have gone to great lengths to ensure that they all have what they need. All of the staff at A2C are valued for their individual skills, and ability that they bring to the team
Our recruitment partner is mantis.md, so you are invited to send your CV to email@example.com
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!