Accounts Assistant – Credit Control Department – Freelance – full time
AIC TRAVEL GROUP SA - www.aicgroup.biz – Wholesaler worldwide (100,000 affiliated travel agencies and tour operators) has an immediate opening position for an Accounts Assistant. As an Account Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to the Accounting Department. This is a fast-paced role that will suit a well-organized, confident and determined person.
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for assisting with all general account’s tasks including processing credit control, invoices, purchase ledger, payment run and expenses.
Schedule shift full time from Mon till Fri from 09.00 till 18.30 Geneva time (with 1h for lunch).
You should have:
- A comfortable working place (office) form your home
- Personal laptop for work
- Good knowledge of English
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting with processing of payments
- Supporting the business in the process of setting up new clients/vendors
- Processing of invoices and credit notes, Purchase Ledger, Sales ledger
- Data entry
- General office administration
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills Qualifications / Requirements
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Thunderbird email program
- Flexible and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
AIC offers you:
- Stable and for long terms working contract
- The initial salary base depends on your skills and our interview (from € 400.00 to € 600.00 with a subsequent increase)
- Monthly salary (without delay) in Euro currency
- Career growth
Please send your CV and your motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org :
The subject of email should be:
CV Accounts Assistant + your name and surname (in Latin letters).
Only the applications strictly corresponding to the above criteria will be considered.