Our client, a fast-growing professional trucking services provider, is seeking an Account Assistant. Our client, is continuously working on delivering best industry solution, with a high customer oriented focus.
The primary objective of this position is to manage the accounts receivable portfolio, including credit, invoices, order release, rebill, and cash application in a systematic manner to optimize collections and ensure strong internal controls and standardized processes.
Client offers the following:
• Great Work Environment, office in the center of Chisinau
• Competitive Salary (starting from 300USD, negotiable based on your performance)
• Development perspectives and career advancement
• Full-time long-term job
• Working hours 12.00 – 20.00
• Running invoices and monthly statements
• Maintain strong internal controls within related receivable processes
• Assist in the development of customer-focused cross-functional teams and related projects.
• Work closely with internal teams to identify projects and areas of improvement that create efficiencies for the business.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and data-driven numerical skills
• Experience working within a finance team, or accounting will be an advantage
• Ability to work effectively under time pressures around the month-end period
• Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
• Good communication skills
• Proficient English Level
• Ability to work in a team
Please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org