8 out of 10 SMEs from developing countries looking to start exporting today get rejected by banks. Those that manage to get access to accounts, are severely underbanked - facing compliance hurdles, unexplained closures of their accounts and poor customer experiences.
Addressing over six million SMEs globally, with a $500B market opportunity in payments & FOREX alone, Silverbird is on a mission to make international traders bankable again. We're here to enable freedom of trade and make it easy for merchants to grow their businesses internationally.
Today, a team of 70+ distributed across the UK, Lithuania, Georgia, Moldova and other countries we are growing rapidly in customers and headcount. We're preparing for a meaningful growth round, building out the organizational infrastructure to enable us to become a global category leader in international trade.
Currently we are searching for an Account Manager. You will be reporting to our Head of Customer Experience and hold responsibility over building strong and productive relationships with our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Relationship management with onboarded customers who have a dedicated account manager assigned
- Account support
- Transaction issues & transaction compliance support (requesting customer information for AML officers)
- Compliance audit support (requesting customer information)
- Meeting KPIs
- Customer feedback management with Product team
- Testing customer transaction increase initiatives developed by TL
- Ideally, have 1+ years of experience in customer success/account management/onboarding
- Care and empathy for the customer and their experience and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations
- Always looking for ways to solve problems for customers and able to get the right people involved (across functions) to ensure solutions are quick and effective
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to prioritise effectively, work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- Competitive base salary
- Modern office in the center of the city
- Hybrid working schedule on request
- Dynamic start-up environment and international team
- Mental health support via Oliva
- English classes by SkyEng