Universoft was founded in 2008 and has been a growing company ever-since. Our mission is transforming businesses by producing cutting-edge digital products for our clients. We specialize in native, mobile and web applications development, as well as developing strong and scalable back-end systems to support the projects
Universoft is searching for a creative, talented, enthusiastic and hard-working 2D Artist to collaborate with our closely knit team of game development professionals. If you are proactive, disciplined and responsible person who is passionate about online entertainment, mobile games, we’d like to meet you.
- Create outstanding conceptual and 2D Game Artwork for characters, props, icons, buildings, and environments
- Generate art assets and implement into the game engine when needed
- Collaborate with product owner, engineers, and game designers
- Create art that is simple, elegant, modern and adherent to mobile best-practices.
- Keep an eye on trends and know what's "hot" to create modern designs, and work well alone or as a member of a team.
- Creativity is the main requirement for this position, the ideal candidate must have talent, skill.
- Ability to draw and design digital art.
- Strong sense of color, design, architecture
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products (i.e. Photoshop or Illustrator).
- Any portfolio is a plus.
- Can self-manage and meet deadlines when under pressure
- A Passion for Games and Gaming
- We expect our candidate to learn quickly, take the initiative to learn more by using internet resources and collaborate with team.
You will have the chance to:
- Be a part of the development process that is hand in hand with Research and Development activities.
- Experience how technology can be used for professional purposes.
- Be a member of a dynamic development team and an agile development process.
- Follow the latest technology trends in mobile game and app development.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive industry level salaries, reviewed on a timely basis, or on personal achievements and involvement in the project.
- Full social package, medical insurance.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate professionals, with ability for fast growing in professional terms.
- Full Time job.
Please send your resume (CV) to: email@example.com
PLEASE indicate in the subject the position you apply for.