We are looking for a Project Engineer who can help us deliver automation for warehouse systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for hardware and electrical engineering disciplines that projects involve.
If you are looking for an awesome team to join, then look no further, because you are in the right place.
- The elaboration of the detailed design for warehouse electromechanical equipment;
- Use suppliers components specifications to match project requirements.
- Consult with suppliers regarding materials and services to be delivered;
- Providing operational support during installation and commissioning;
- Testing and, if necessary, adjusting (sub) concepts on that basis;
- Delivering the work to the project manager;
- Acting as a contact point for customer and / or project manager regarding mechanical, electrical and PLC subjects.
We are looking for:
- Technical education (e.g. automation, electrical or mechanical engineering);
- 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of electro and mechatronics;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of MS office tools;
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of E-Plan is an advantage;
- Knowledge of internal logistic processes is an advantage.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great Health care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands.
- Paid Lunch
Visit our Careers page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view our open positions and apply.