REMSYS – is a company providing a comprehensive range of remote services for server management, technical support, and network equipment. Following its path of development, the company is currently offering new jobs openings:
Linux System Engineer (L2)
REMSYS has been at the forefront of providing managed technical services to companies of all sizes for more than 14 years. Our areas of expertise include dedicated technical support, infrastructure management, server management as well as high availability and high-load projects implementation.
We are currently seeking a skilled and highly motivated system engineer to join our professional team.
- Installation and configuration of the software and OS
- Linux based server’s management
- Server troubleshooting
- Solving helpdesk customer tickets
- Linux management experience, working in IT-company (experience working for a hosting company is an advantage)
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and quickly switch between them
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Intermediate knowledge of English (written, verbal) is a must
- Competitive salary paid in time
- Paid test period (during which you will have the opportunity to improve your skills) up to 3 months
- Support in Redhat, Cisco certification
- Bonuses based on KPI performance, paid overtimes
This is a full time intensive job, which can not be combined with any other job.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with “Linux System Engineer” in the subject.