SQL Developer (1200-2000 USD)
The team designs and builds data warehouses that help clients with strategic and tactical decision making. We analyze huge amounts of data and propose solutions focused on business performance improvements.
The Client Company focuses on providing employers across the United States with accounting and tax strategy services. The company staff prides itself in being the most experienced group of consultants with over 40 years of experience in the field.
The project aims to build a new web portal and back office services to replace various legacy systems and components.
- Participate in solution analysis, design and architecture
- Work in a fast-paced environment which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn to solve business issues
- Maintain and develop SSIS packages
- Maintain and develop database components
- Maintain system performance and develop audit strategies
- 2-5 years of database development
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge in the Business Intelligence technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to details
- Experience with MS SQL 2008,2012
- Experience with T-SQL development
- Experience with Oracle database will be an advantage
- Excellent opportunity to work on projects within an internationally based company
- Attractive salary + bonuses
- Personal and professional development
- Yearly travel to countries such as Hungary, Austria, Bulgaria etc
- Program: 09: 00-18: 00 but it can also be flexible
- Team Building and corporate parties - we like to spend time together
- English courses
- You won't feel isolated, your friendly team is close to you
Want to apply? Our recruitment partner is Rabota.md, so you are invited to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 060044320 (T. Alina).
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!