Customer Service Representative
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Position will deal with both our European and United States customers
- Handling customer requests and issues related to our USA and European market
- Will utilize email, instant messengers and limited phone
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Reading and responding to inquiries from our customer accounts on products, shipping, etc.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Dealing with customers, our warehouse, and other departments inside the company
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- College / University Degree, advanced Business Degree preferred
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in customer service and fluency in other foreign languages is a benefit
- Computer literacy, Open Office Document Solutions office suite
- Must be able to use spreadsheets
- Problem Solving and detail oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Very attractive salary package - starting from 450 USD per month + 75 USD for meal
- Nice office in the central part of Chisinau, pleasant and friendly working environment
- All documents pack, including work-book, medical insurance
- Shift is from 12:00-21:00
- We will provide you a full training for this job (training will be from 9:00-18:00).
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: RR33@SEARCH4STAFF.COM
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CSR in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.