About the Job:
In this role, you will maintain the systems and services provided to our customers. Your primary responsibility will be to maintain the development, test and production environments for the applications.
You will need to have experience managing Microsoft Windows Server and various Linux systems, as well as outstanding troubleshooting skills. As a Systems Administrator, you will have the opportunity to help develop, deploy, and support the applications and infrastructure that allow our engineers to produce and maintain world-class software.
• Work to resolve complex problems and perform situation analysis
• Participate in on-call rotation and implement monthly maintenance tasks
• Provide technical support to other teams and departments
• Produce documentation based on the work performed as well as internal and external requirements
• Deploy, set up and configure the environments based on Windows 2008/2012 Server, Linux
• Deploy, set up and configure of different applications
• Automate tasks
• Forecast system demand and capacity planning.
• University degree – IT field
• Experience with the Microsoft Windows operating system, including installation, configuration, and maintenance tasks
• Experience with the Linux operating systems – Redhat/CentOS, Debian, including installation, configuration, and maintenance tasks
• Experience in installation and administration of Windows / Linux applications
• Experience with virtualization technologies like Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, KVM, or XEN is an advantage
• Experience with High Availability systems and scripting knowledge is considered to be an advantage
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents written in English
• Capability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
Starlab offers competitive salary, attractive compensation and benefits package, professional development accompanied by career opportunities. We are glad to welcome you to our exciting team and friendly atmosphere.
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us a detailed CV at email@example.com , mentioning in subject line: System Administrator.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.