C++ Developer, Iasi (1500 - 2300 EUR)
About the company:
Ness is a company with over 260 talents, 15+ clients and a vast array of technologies.
This Innovation Center serves as a key vertical markets that includes Education, Media and Publishing, Financial Services,
Transportation, Entertainment, Software and High-End Technology.
Technology teams work guided by an Adaptive Agile methodology, integrated tools and comprehensive governance.
- Solid grounding base in Computer Science fundamentals, object-oriented programming and software design
- Fluency in C++, Java or equivalent, with exposure to user interface tools and frameworks
- Software development principles, affinity for coding standards and design patterns
- Comfortable working under Linux with C/C++, Python, Databases technologies
- Designing UI and manipulating UI resources
- Setting up build and automation tools, scripting
- Higher Education degree
- Experience (3-5 years)
- Analytical mind
- English Language (at least B2)
- Broad understanding of graphical user interfaces
- Experience developing on, or deploying to Linux platforms
- Full time job – 09:00 – 18:00 (5 days per week)
- Oficial Placement (Iasi)
- Salary (1500 - 2300 eur)
- Strong career potential and professional development
- Personal workplace with personal laptop
- Training on application
- Fresh coffee and fruits everyday
- Company pays your lunch
- Monthly company sponsored events
- Young and energetic team
Want to apply? You are invited to send your CV to email@example.com
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!