.NET Developer, Bucharest (>1900 eur)
About the company:
Suvoda is a company that develops software used to streamline the clinical trials process for our Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients.
The company was founded in 2012 in USA. In Romania it has around 180 employees.
We hire for talent and attitude, and train for skill.
- Work as part of a cross-functional international project team to build web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients
- Participate in the review of the user requirements specifications
- Create technical design documentation
- Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety
- Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of Suvoda systems
Your abilities and requirements:
- Higher Education degree
- Experience (3-5 years)
- Analytical mind
- English Language (conversational level)
- Experience with C# .Net, SQL Server is a must (work experiences, projects in school, freelance projects, aso).
- Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Kendo UI, GIT, Jenkins
- Romanian passport needed (or it may be in process of getting it)
- Full time job – 09:00 – 18:00 (5 days per week)
- Oficial Placement (Bucharest)
- Salary ( >1900 eur)
- Strong career potential and professional development
- Personal workplace with personal laptop
- Fresh coffee everyday
- Company pays your lunch
- Relocation package (2600 $)
- Monthly company sponsored events
Want to apply? You are invited to send your CV to email@example.com
They will organize an interview with us. You are welcome to our team!