We are looking for an experienced performance specialist to join an ongoing project. The job assumes working in a large investment bank in an international team operating in a global environment collaborating closely with other teams in UK, US and Asia. Fast career growth, foreign business trips, the opportunity to participate in a large multi-year development programme focused on the renovation of the applications responsible for the reporting of financial risks and profit&losses are the key benefits of this position.
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (Java or C/C++ is a plus);
- Good English written and verbal skills (ability to read technical documentation, write code documentation and reports, communicate with native speakers)
- Advanced SQL (proven track of Oracle/MSSQL knowledge)
- UNIX (bash scripting, experienced user)
- Experience in performance testing 1+ year;
- Experience in task and bug tracking and source code versioning using appropriate systems (like JIRA + SVN, Git, …);
- Experience in test management systems (Quality Center);
- Performance-specific tools (jMeter/LoadRunner/..) is a plus.
- The position assumes full time job in the company office;
- We provide a set of training courses within trial period;
- The salary depends on work experience, interview and tests results.
In order to apply, please click the link below, fill-in the Application Form and attach your detailed resume/CV in English: