- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical need
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Required technical skills:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Proficiency in English
More details about the job are going to be provided at the interview.
We offer competitive remuneration, attractive bonuses and much more.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ENGLISH APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
In the Subject Line, Please specify the following: Web Programmer