Customer Operations Agent
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Customer Operations Agent to work with our International Partners.
As Customer Operations Agent you’ll be responsible for completing a range of customer operations processes (contract activations and cancellations, prepay to postpay migrations, etc) using specific telco applications.
what you will be doing:
- Customer contract and account management (contract activations and cancellations, prepay to postpay migrations, mobile number portability checks and follow-ups, fix lines activations for consumer and business customers)
- Data processing, adjustments and corrections (all kinds of system errors corrections and processing, payment type registration, mass customer profile adjustments)
- Service provisioning and order fulfillment (changes of tariff plans, change of ownership, changes of payment type)
- Documents assignment and summarizing
- Treatment of e-commerce transactions (processing e-shop and e-care customer requests)
what we are looking for:
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- High responsibility and attention to details skills
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in English
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Customer oriented and reliable person
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in customer facing positions would be considered an advantage
- International work experience would be a plus
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations
We invite you to join Orange for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience.
Come check it out!
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova
Fax: 022 97 56 88
Tel: 022 97 37 10