SRL Rodac-Info, a software company is looking for skilled undergraduates and graduates with excellent English language for testing of a financial services application.
The testers will efficiently learn and heavily use a software application that is used in trading securities on the stock exchange.
- Undergraduate or graduate of ASEM. Preferably department of Finance (BBV)
- Excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Above average computer skills (Windows, Office, Internet Explorer, Networking)
- Software testing experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the stock exchange essentials will be an advantage